Tuesday, July 26, 2016

W6 Light Back

July 26, 2016
Before Supper

Week 6, light back. Second day of the negative pull-ups. Major DOMS from Sunday yet. Glad I'm giving these a try. Main reason the program isn't calling for concentric reps yet is I wouldn't get enough reps per set in to really hammer some strength building with this exercise.

Side note I'm a week into another cut and am down to 163.2# as of this morning and should be in the 150's by the end of the week. Not starving at all yet.

Also to note is that today the pull-ups weren't tweaking my shoulder or elbow. Brought my grip in about a hand width, slathered up in liniment, and did arm, elbow, and wrist rotations prior.

Negative Pull-ups x 3, 8, 6, 6, 8

Shrugs
315 x 10
405 x 3 x 15r

1.5" Block Set Grippers-3ct
R-GNC200/L-HG250 x 3 x 3r

Cut Gripper - 5ct
R-IM2/L-BBM x 3 x 1r

No comments:

Post a Comment