Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dips and Rows and Such

March 2, 2014
Noonish

Today felt good other than overheating from this head cold. Dips are feeling a lot more stable and my wrist is getting better. I was going to do some dumbbell incline presses as well but my side is still too buggered up to allow me to flip the DB's into a clean on the bench.

Another note I'd like to make is that nothing has ever hit my lats as hard or as directly as these meadows rows. They get super pumped.

The DB benching were done with 3-4 second negatives to at least give a bit of work. The hammer curls were very strict and with no English so I'm pretty happy with them. Doing standing ones I'm probably able to do low reps with 80# or so easily.

1a) Dip
BW (275#) x 3
+18# x 3
+36# x 3 x 5r

1b) Meadows Row
+25# x 5
+50# x 8
+75# x 3 x 15r - I did some more looking up last night and I guess Meadows Rows are only with the fulcrum to the side where I do them with it behind me.

2a) Seated Hammer Curl
65# x 3 x 5r

2b) DB Bench Press 3-4 second negs
65# x 3 x 10r

3) M Handle w/FGX
50# x 3 x AMRAP Iso's - Supinations

No comments:

Post a Comment