Thursday, July 25, 2013

Deficit Pulls

July 25, 2013
Before Supper

Well first time doing deficit pulls from 4" and I think they went ok. Didn't get to do my overhead work yesterday as work is getting crazy busy and I'm stressed to the frigging nuts so I've been pretty much sleeping every free moment I've got. Pushed my pull workout to today as we're going to have arm wrestling practice tomorrow.

I'm also thinking I'm much stronger if I pull heavy every other week vs every week. For whatever the reason where I've had to mis a pull workout then hit it the next week I feel way better. I think I should just be hitting extra squats or GM's every other week.

These banded presses are making my joints feel a lot better as well. Today there was barely any wobble to the bar, thusly stronger whereas on Monday that bugger was flipping around a bit.

4" Deficit Deadlifts - No belt of course
135 x 5, 3
225 x 1
315 x 1
405 x 1
455 x 1

Regular Deadlifts
405 x 2 x 10r

Banded Benching - 3030 Tempo
Avr x 2 x 10r

No comments:

Post a Comment