Friday, March 22, 2013

Pull and Assistance Work

March 22, 2013
Before Supper

Did a bunch of chest and arm stretching to help my supination ROM. I'll probably stop mentioning it as it'll be daily work. Today was also day two without carbs and feeling good. Seeing a couple pounds of water drop so far.

With my pulls and stuff I intended on strapping up to not impede my supination progress and recovery. Instead I did all of my pulls double overhand with the exception if the second 420 pull I did with a hook. Other than those I strapped up. Doing the chin style pulldowns I could feel it in my wrists a lot so I think I'll switch to the V-bar for a neutral grip next time.

I also changed my deadlift stance a bit by narrowing it and straightening my feet some. Felt good.

I left grip out today as well and will probably hit some gripper and blob work tomorrow.

No warmups shown and did everything in less than an hour. Feel great!

1) CV Deadlift - Beltless and DO
420 x 1 x 2r

2) CV Deadlift - Beltless, DO and 90s rests
335 x 8 x 3r

3) Coan Style SLDL Standing on a Plate
235 x 1 x 10r

4) Coan Style BB Rows Standing on a Plate
235 x 2 x 10r

5) Underhand Grip Pulldowns
200 x 2 x 8r

6) DB Rows
125 x 1 x 8r

No comments:

Post a Comment