Thursday, March 21, 2013

First Day Back

March 21, 2013
Before Supper

Well today's my first workout since getting back from Tucson. I really enjoy the sights and food down there but even more memorable are the great people located there and that come to Aaron's comps. If you are ever thinking of travelling for a comp this is definitely a good one to hit.

I'm also shifting gears again. I've just got to much fat and stress to continue like I have been. Carb Night has begun as well as some more truncated workouts. In general I'm looking to either maintain or hopefully get a tad stronger during this cut of 35-40#.

My stats as of now:
Bodyweight - 272#
Blood Pressure - 115/73
Heart Rate - 70 bpm

1) Bench Press - Warm up and then
235 x 2 x 10r

2) Narrow Grip Bench
210 x 8, 6

3) Incline DB Press
80e x 2 x 8r

Pinch done between presses

2HP Euro 48mm w/new grip
54 x 8
104 x 5
154 x 2
174 x 1
184 x f
154 x 4 x 3r

TTK Mini Reps for Time - 40mm - 60s Rests
10# x 5 x 6s

I'll try a wider grip next time and see how it feels as it was feeling good when Aaron and I were putzing around and I got some good tutoring.

I've also been doing some stretching to help my really poor ROM based on Jedd's suggestions. I'm thinking a little flexibility is going to help me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment