Friday, October 19, 2012

Hamstring Active Recovery & Gripping

October 19, 2012
Noon

Hamstring wasn't feeling too bad but I just kept the workout to some light recovery as I know it's not healed yet. I could feel it a bit as I dropped into a few of the SLDL as well. Frigging setting grippers sure has my elbows screaming, my right especially right now is making me wince as I type. It's all in something with how I set as choker work is fine.

I also got a little light headed and nauseous during this workout. Got me thinking, I think I've gotten like this during the laast few and I just recently switched back to Animal Rage as a pre-workout. I'll change that up and probably go back to Jack3d and see how I feel.

1a) SLDL - Double Overhand
135 x 3 x 20r

1b) MMS Gripper OC
R - IM 2.5 124.6# x 3 singles - These were a real fight doing immediately after the DO work
L - GHP 5 112# x 3 singles

2) Bodyweight Squats - 3 x 20r

No comments:

Post a Comment