Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Some Wednesday Overhead Work

September 26, 2012
Noon

Keeping it pretty medium intensity today since I peaked last week. I also dropped any back and curling stuff for today since tonight in taking my first crack at learning arm wrestling.

One of Canada's top 90kg pullers (Fraser Benoit) invited me over to start training tonight. I'm not sure what to expect buy lots of work and pain lol! I'm basically as green as green can be with this stuff but with Fraser's experience I'm stoked to learn. Another possible benefit of this is meeting some folks who might get interested in grip sport. It'd be awesome if we could pull together some comps here in Alberta.

Seated Overhead Barbell Press - Full count pauses at the bottom of each rep
45 x 10
95 x 5
135 x 1
170 x 5 x 3r

I'll have to document the arm wrestling practice as best as possible later on or tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment