Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Overhead Work

August 1, 2012
Afternoon

Well it was a pretty good workout today. I did some band pull aparts and dislocates to help warm up my shoulders as my medial head on the left delt has been niggled for a bit. That little warm up helped a lot.

I did the EDT a tad different this time keeping my initial reps down but going for more sets, hitting one set on approximately every minute. Keeps me pretty busy for 20 minutes lol.

The one armed kettlebell presses felt good too although I wasn't quite in a nice, tight groove on my first set with the left.

The Poundstone curls are also feeling good. Man, four weeks ago my biceps killed me for probably four days, now it's no problem.

The pressouts also felt good and give a guy a good pump.

1) EDT Chins/Seated Barbell Shoulder Press
254#/150# x 44 - Last time was 42 so a 5% increase

2) Seated One Armed KB Press
36k x 10/7, 8/8, 6/6

3) BB Poundstone Curl
45 x 55, 25, 20 - Happy I'm down to 3 sets now to hit 100 reps

4) Seated BB Pressouts
95 x 30, 23, 17, 15

No comments:

Post a Comment