Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rated Grippers & Upper Body Supplimental

May 8, 2012

Well over the past few days I rated all of my torsion spring grippers with the exception of a couple of my FBBC Oldschool's due to the handles being to slick for the strap to stay on and a Warren Tetting World Class. That bugger went over 300# and it was just at parallel and was beginning to bend the saddle of my apparatus.

Man did I ever beat the hell out of myself with yesterday's pull work! Kept it pretty easy today. I just feel fried. Got some petechia out of it as well lol.

1a) Bench Press - AFAP
165 x 5
265 x 5

Added reverse MM bands. Full bar weight at about the last 4-6". Really working on speed with these.
265 x 5, 5, 5, 5

1b) Axle Coan Rows
173 x 5
223 x 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 - I think I'll work more in the 6-8 range in the future.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! Dats alotta grippers. I would love to see a post of the grippers listed from easiest to hardest. I am curious what will fall between the CoC 2.5-3 and 3-3.5.

    ReplyDelete