Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A little gripping and hubbing

May 2, 2012

Well last night when I got home from my 18 hour workday lo and behold my 3 Gillingham grippers were here. Sweet! Yesterday on my way up to the job site I did what decided to call a "2's" workout consisting of closing my #2 for doubles every time a 2 would come on my truck clock for about a 3 hour drive to meet a guy to finish the trek to site. Needless to say I got a few reps in and it's interesting starting the first set just after 3am :D

Today I received my Ironmind hub and was really eager to give it a go. Pffft!! Still feels greasy as hell but I'll get some more work in on it.

As far as my eating habits go I think I need to restrict the intermittent fasting to non workout days. I'm really having a problem focussing and feel weak and listless and I can't have that in the middle of a pull race :D

Grippers - Right 1.5" set, Left 3/4"
GHP 5
Right - 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Left - 4, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3

IM Hub Pulls
37.8# x 2/2
42.8# x 1/-, 1/-
45.0# x -/

1 comment:

  1. Chalk that hub up good and it should make a difference.

    ReplyDelete