Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whatever Day: Blobbing, Thickbar and Some DU

February 29, 2012

1) Blob50 Iso's x 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

2) 2-3/8" DB Pulls/Rows
115 x 1
125 x 1, 1, 1, 1

3) DU in BB Cordura - 2.5" Wrapped ea
Timber Ties x 2
60d Tree Island x 1
7" x 1/4" Sq CRS FBBC x 15'

Felt like wet sand today. Just beat up and needing rest so I just did a little bit of work.

I ended up just doing some singles with the dumbbell with some good long holds on each reps as well. All of them were about a medium type effort. I didn't want to fry my hands as I've got some more axle and 2HP training in the upcoming days and just wanted to give the mitts some stimulation.

DU bending is really hit or miss with me so that basically says I need to practice a lot more and get my technique down. When it's good I can kill fairly good steel, when it's not I suck donkey nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment