Friday, February 10, 2012

Noon: Pressing, Blobbin' and a Bend

February 10, 2012
Noon

1a) Seated BTN Press
45 x 10
105 x 5
165 x 5, 5, 5, 5, 5

1b) Blobbin' with a York 50
Iso's x 5
Rebound x Twice to failure

2) Reverse in BB Cordura
7" x 1/4" FBBC Sq CRS - 2H to 74'

Well a few things. Shoulder presses keep progressing right on schedule and are feeling much stronger each time, Just sticking with the program.

Blobbing went good as well. The basement was a bit chilly but I eventually warmed up. The iso's really help wake up the hands plus get them stretched out properly for wrapping around the blob. I got a few good hops in today as well. :D

Reverse went really strong and I'm really liking these Benders Battlefield cordura wraps. Feel just like my 1" suede but they're virtually indestructable and provide a much better margin of safety. I thought I recorded the bend but I didn't confirm it was recording before I began. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment