Friday, November 4, 2011

Weight Loss Challenge

Another gripster and bending buddy of mine down in Arizona have decided to have ourselves a little weight loss race. I started at 266# and Zac at 267# on November 2, 2011. The race will be to hit 245# by March 1, 2012 but we're both trying to surpass that.

Winner gets bragging rights plus a half sack of beer of their choice, no cost limits :D

I was pleasantly surprised I was at 263# last night and woke up to (empty stomach) 259.8#. I just ate a pizza and came back in at 263#. My drop is coming buddy :D

6 comments:

  1. Hey hey, good luck mate, I need to be on this sorter challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hop on! What are ya starting at and I'll put it on here to bud?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Nice one mate, I'm at 310 right now! Aim would be down to 280. Not sure the half sack of beer thing would work too well from the UK
    Cheers Rob, bang me on the list buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd say what you want and PayPal. Bam! You're officially started. With your activity level I don't think it'd take you much other than stopping the odd snack lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff Buddy, I'll take a pic of the scales (with me on 'em) in the morning for some proof, bam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey up mate, have added a page to my blog
    http://kettlebell-training-for-sport.blogspot.com/p/weight-loss-challenge.html
    Will update it once a week
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete