Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Squats, Crunches & Reverse Bending


Sept 6, 2011
Squats, Crunches & Reverse Bending

1) SSB Squat - Narrow Stance
245 x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 5 21:30

2) Standing Band Crunches
Avr - 25, 30, 30, 30 7:30

3) Reverse Bend - Singles
gr8 - All 2 hits - 47', 37', 43' 7:00

Squats tested well and above everything else today. None of my other favourites tested well but I tested the ab work as my back was feeling tight so I figured a contra-specific exercise was in order. I was right.

Reverse felt very strong. I didn't wrap the second bolt very well so there was to much effort lost.

I also smashed my thumb pad really bad today and have been icing it a lot in a hope that it'll get better within a day or two, Stupid, stupid, stupid!

2 comments:

  1. Are you using Adam's Grip N Rip for testing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I'm doing his Super Strength online coaching thing right now.

    ReplyDelete