Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In regards to grip blogs

I figured I'd make a general response after reading what some of you guys have been writing under one of my posts in regards to reading this blog.

Thank you for posting guys and thank you for the lengthy response Bob, I really appreciate and you made some really good points that hit home.

Thanks everyone, and I do read all of you guys' stuff as well. I mainly read off of my iPhone so it's tough to remember everyone's websites without being on my computer.

I was just thinking that any of you guys that were reading my stuff would generally get it off of one of the forums that I post on or Facebook. I never really thought of those people that have just found it by surfing. I hope mine and your guys site do well as well and continue to help draw people into grip sport from around the world.

I still remember stumbling onto Ben's Goal Oriented Training and Brothers in Grip back when I was just getting interested in this stuff and they were great finds.

Thank you to everyone that maintains their sites :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment