Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Squats and Stuff

February 28, 2011
 
Well last night I decided to try tearing a deck of Aristocrats and they went pretty easy. Today at work I did 2 decks of Bee's that were sitting in my desk, did a deck of Bike's when I got home and another couple of decks of Aristocrats during my squats. My thumb webbing is SORE hahaha!
 
Well it was supposed to be squats and pinching but the damn cards shot my pinch ability. I started to feel a bit nauseas as well so I didn't do a huge workout and terminated my squats early. I'm still working on rehabbing my left elbow as well so pressing and rows are still out of the picture.
 
1a) Squats
45 x 5, 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 265 x 5, 5, 5, 5
 
1b) EZ Reverse Curls
85 x 10, 10, 10, 10
 
1c) EZ Laying Skull Crushers
85 x 10, 10, 10, 10
 
2) Light Heavy Hammer Rotations
5# x 10, 10, 10, 10

4 comments:

  1. Light heavy hammer rotations... that sounds interesting! Any chance you could post a vid so I could see??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping in bud. I can do a vid if you'd like. I'm guessing it sounds a little weird by the way I wrote it but I'm just doing side to side levering with a "Heavy Hammer" implement. It's basically a short bar with a 2-3/8" handle on one end and a spin lock on the other end for plate.

    I'm doing a bunch of reps and keeping it light to try and rehab my epicondylitis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An alternative that doesn't use the elbow to an actual pulling motion would be uh, slipping your arms through ab slings and doing a pull-down/chin type motion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have my slings set up but dumbbell pullovers could be an option as well I suppose.

    Thanks for the comment.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete