Thursday, March 3, 2011

Got my Wrist Developer

Legs and my heart weren't into doing anything last night but I did get my DH Wrist Developer.
So far I think I'm going to really like it. Didn't twinge my elbow or anything. I ended up working up to level 8 with the orange spring fairly easily and will throw on the black spring later to get a truer comparison to the gold. I've got a wasp as well but I think it's extra stiffness will give me weird results playing on the bottom range of the thing.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome man. Can I ask how much the total came to after shipping? My best technique in bending is the reverse style so I could possibly benefit greatly from this implement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Jason, I've had one for a while. I didn't realise you weren't ment to do it under your chin like an inverted bend (idiot!!) until I entered the Strong Hands comp. I've been using it properly for a couple of months now and love it. It really bloody hurts though when I'm maxing out so need to make sure you're well warmed up. I'm sure you're gonna love it!!
    Cheers Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you got your Wrist Developer Jason! That's a great piece of equipment and I kick myself for selling mine before I was only able to bend reverse. It would've saved me a fortune in bent steel in training.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying this piece of equipment. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete