Friday, February 11, 2011

Squats, Grip and Rehab

February 10, 2011
 
Well my left elbow is still rehabilitating so I'm staying away from any left hand grip work and pressing and pulling movements as all would aggrevate it. I ended up just testing with some singles MMS on grippers for my right and dammit I missed every close by a mm or less. Pissed me off. I dunno I may change up my gripper routine for 4 weeks using maybe choker work one day and the Vulcan on alternating training days. We'll see. Anywho, just the setting, tension or whatever of doing grip work on my right was tweaking my left elbow a bit as well.
 
I wore my Rehband elbow sleeves for this workout and my new Rehband strongman belt. The belt I just kept the neoprene wrap on up until my last couple of sets where I added the belt. I really like how nice and warm it keeps the back.
 
Squats
45 x 5
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
335 x 3
365 x 3
385 x 1
395 x 1
 
These felt really good and strong last night. I think I could've made a few more hops ahead but this was good enough to keep me gaining.
 
Grippers - Right Only MMS
4X OS - VN, VN
RB - VVN, VVN
5/8" GM - VVN
#3 - VVN
 
These all pissed me off. What the hell!
 
Sledge Wrist Deviations
8#@ 12" x 6/6
8#@ 14" x 6/6, 6/5
 
RT Reverse Curls
22# x 18/15, 12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment