Monday, February 7, 2011

My New Schedule I'm Trying

Here's a rough look at the new schedule I'm going to try for a bit. I hope that the bending and grip don't get to conflicted. For grippers, 2HP and V-bar I'm using Aaron C.'s protocol and for blob work I'm using Jedd's SST program. Bending will be DO work with Ben's kink focus program. I need to add a bunch of sledge and band work to my diet to protect my elbows I'm finding for the reverse so I'll be doing that almost daily for the next month the get the workload up there.
 
Feel free to comment.
 
Sunday - Core Volume Focus
Squat 5 x 5
Grippers
Bench Press 5 x 5
Axle Deadlift 1 x 5
Reverse Curls 3 x 15
 
Monday - Pinch Focus
2HP
Thin Pinch
Thumbless RT
Bend - DO
 
Tuesday - Core Active Recovery Focus
Squat 2 x 5
OH Press 3 x 5
Row
Band GM
 
Wednesday - Off
 
Thursday - Core Max Lift Focus
Squat 1 x 3 (2 or 1)
Grippers
Bench Press 1 x 3 (2 or 1)
Hang Clean 5 x 2
2" V-Bar
Bend
 
Friday - Pinch Focus
Blobs
Thin Pinch
 
Saturday - Off

No comments:

Post a Comment