Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Deload Week

February 1, 2011
BW: 253#
 
Still going through my deload week. The boy's been getting more serious about coming down for a workout these last couple of days and he really impressed me with his squat form as compared to Sunday. It was tight, in full control and looked strong. He's getting pretty impressed with these huge beginner gains from nervous function, form and strength and I think that'll really help motivate him to keep striving to do better. I really wish I had someone way back in my past that taught me some proper form to start with. I can't wait for him to go set foot in a commercial gym someday and see all of the half squats and bouncing benches going on and to be glad he didn't learn that as the norm.
 
Squats
45 x 5
135 x 5
225 x 5, 5
 
Seated BB Shoulder Press
45 x 5
95 x 5, 5
 
Ring rows
BW x 8, 8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment