Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yesterdays Puttering Around

November 8, 2010
 
During my lunch break at work I pushed on my Steelworks CRS 3/8 x 7" a few times. I don't think I moved it past the wobble I gave it the other day. I put my Huge Golden in the wraps and tried it a couple of times without success, man that thing flexes a lot!
 
After I did my DO attempts/iso's I grabbed my adjustable Elite (~155/6) and got 3 closes MMS. I think if a guy does the grippers right at the tail end of bending the CNS might still be nice and ramped up to carry over to grip similar as doing squats. Have to do them before the crash though I'm thinking.
 
I had full intentions of getting a good workout in when I got home from work but I was just to mentally fried. Instead when I took the dog out for a biological break I did some stone work by picking up my ~200# Atlas stone to the chest about 5-6 times. I then moved some of my weights out of the basement to the garage, including my 2.3" diameter handled dumbell and did a few picks and holds with it. I think I've got about 130# on it. I then did some double hubbing and called it a night.
 
Another couple of days of gripper rest and I'll test my crush and report back my findings for Aaron's gripper experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment