Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting Kinda Slack

Well I've been slacking off a bit in the past month or so....well more than a bit I guess :-) I've just got other things happening right now. I am managing to work with the grippers a bit and have been doing quite a bit of braced bending. I really need to get pinching some more.

I've got a move coming up so a lot of my weights, etc. are going to be packed up for a bit so I'm thinking it's going to be the summer of the kettlebells, axle, grip and pinch so I'll see what I can do with that. I'm thinking the bells I'll try and base my workouts around clean + squats, long cycles, etc. and see what can happen for bulk and conditioning with them.

Anyways, that's a quick update.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see an update Jason! Good luck with your revised training. Sometimes that's the best thing (a change).

    ReplyDelete